TESTING & BALANCING
Testing and Balancing Services
The Testing and Balancing division at Van Dyken Mechanical provides independent testing and balancing services. As a member of the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB), we provide accurate testing, balancing, and analysis to ensure the highest quality standards in environmental and process systems.
- Air System Test and Balance
- Biosafety Cabinet Certification
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Fume Hood Testing and Calibration
- HEPA Filters
- Hydronic System Test and Balance
- Laminar Flow Hoods
- Sound and Vibration Testing
Today’s buildings are more complex than ever. The HVAC, lighting, electrical, and control systems must integrate with one another to achieve optimal overall performance and energy optimization. Our experts facilitate commissioning services for both new construction and existing buildings to ensure optimal performance in the following areas.
- General Equipment and Systems Commissioning
- LEED® Certified Commissioning
- New Construction Commissioning
- Retro Commissioning
Specialized Testing Services
Van Dyken Mechanical maintains our Testing and Balancing division with the expert training and NSF Accreditation needed to conduct onsite performance evaluations that ensure all critical areas are performing to the most stringent industry and operational requirements. The following specialized testing services are performed in accordance and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Institute of Environmental Sciences Technologies (IEST) Recommended Practices, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Standards, and USP-797 requirements.
- Biosafety Cabinetry Testing
- Cleanroom Certification
- Cleanroom Testing and Calibration
- Health Department Approval
- HEPA Filter Leak Testing
- Laminar Flow Hood Testing